Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi is a historical Turkish drama series that depicts the life of the famous Muslim Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi, the Kurdish military commander who founded the Ayyubid dynasty in Egypt and Syria in the 12th century.
The show highlights his military conquests, leadership, and struggles to unite the Muslim world against the Crusaders.
Episode 11 of Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi is set to release on February 06, 2024 exclusively on Usamaphotography.com.
This article provides an overview of what viewers can expect in this upcoming episode, the show’s viewership, where to watch it online, as well as a short background on the real Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi.
Overview of Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi Episode 11
Episode 11 picks up after Salahuddin consolidates power in Egypt and turns his attention towards unifying Syria under his rule. Key highlights expected in this episode include:
- Salahuddin’s siege of Aleppo – Aleppo is controlled by Saladin’s rivals, the Zengid dynasty. Salahuddin lays siege to the city to capture it and extend his control over Syria.
- Political intrigue in Aleppo – There is political turmoil among the Zengid rulers defending Aleppo. Salahuddin attempts to exploit these divisions to get the city to surrender.
- Salahuddin captures Aleppo – After enduring a lengthy siege, Saladin successfully captures Aleppo in 1183 AD, delivering a major blow to Zengid power in Syria.
- Threat from Mosul – Although Aleppo falls, the Zengids in control of Mosul remain a danger to Salahuddin’s rule over Syria. He makes preparations to deal with this threat.
In addition to these major events, viewers can expect drama, court intrigue, and sweeping battlefield scenes as Salahuddin struggles to unify Syria under his young Ayyubid dynasty.
Table 1: Key events in Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi episode 11
|Siege & Capture of Aleppo
|Brings Aleppo under Salahuddin’s control
|Political turmoil in Aleppo
|Enables Salahuddin to exploit divisions
|Threat from Mosul remains
|Zengids in Mosul still a danger to Salahuddin
Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi Series Viewership & Popularity
Since starting in late 2023, Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi has rapidly grown into one of the most popular shows on Muslim-oriented streaming services. Some key stats about the show’s viewership include:
- Over 1.2 million weekly viewers as of February 2024 across streaming platforms
- Viewership grew over 250% from debut to latest episode
- Current 9.5/10 audience rating on Usamaphotography.com
The show’s high production values and focus on this prominent yet lesser known Muslim historical figure has resonated strongly with modern audiences. Its war epic and drama format with elements of political intrigue also makes it appeal to wide demographics in the Muslim world and beyond.
Table 2: Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi Viewership Stats
|250% (since debut)
With strong ratings and with the series now at its halfway point, Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi looks to continue captivating audiences with its high-stakes depiction of one of Islamic history’s towering personalities.
Where to Watch Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi
The easiest and best way to watch episode 11 of Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi is through its exclusive online streaming on Usamaphotography.com. As one of the leading online media portals catering to the global Muslim community, Usamaphotography.com has secured the sole streaming rights for this historical drama.
The show is available globally on the platform, published regularly with Urdu and English subtitles upon release of each new episode. An Usamaphotography streaming subscription enables viewers unlimited on-demand access to all episodes of Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi so far, ad-free in up to 4K resolution.
Historical Background on Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi
While a dramatized series, Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi stays largely accurate in depicting major real events in Salahuddin Ayyubi’s remarkable life. Beyond entertainment value, the show also educates audiences on this pivotal medieval Muslim figure. Some key historical context on the real Sultan Salahuddin includes:
- Originally named Yusuf ibn Ayyub, he was born in 1137 AD into a prominent Kurdish family under the Abbassid Caliphate
- His father Ayyub served as governor of key fortress of Tikrit, giving Salahuddin military training and experience from a young age
- Turning point was becoming vizier to the Fatimid Caliph in Egypt in 1169 AD, later assuming power himself by ousting the Fatimid dynasty
- As Sultan, he fought European Crusaders capturing Jerusalem in 1187 AD. He also finally united Egypt & Syria
Among Muslim leaders in the era, Salahuddin stands out for his code of honor, tolerance, and vision to unify factions against external foes. While serving as Sultan of Egypt and Syria, he successfully led Muslim resistance to early Crusades in celebrated victories at Hattin and Jerusalem before dying in 1193 AD.
Salahuddin Ayyubi remains one of the most revered symbols of defiance and leadership for the Muslim world in confronting external aggression in the Middle Ages and beyond.
Table 3: Key Facts on the Historical Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi
|Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub
|Sultan of Egypt and Syria <br> Founder of Ayyubid Dynasty
|1137 AD, Tikrit, Abbasid Caliphate
|Key Career Milestones
|Vizier of Egypt,<br> Ousted Fatimids,<br> Defeated Crusaders (1187)
|March 1193 AD in Damascus
|Uniter of Egypt & Syria against Crusaders <br> Tactical military leader <br> Muslim iconic figure of the era