Photoshop is a powerful photo editing software for both the Windows and Mac operating systems. One of its most useful features, however, is that it can be used to create professional quality indoor photos. With Photoshop you can change your backgrounds into anything you want! Here are steps on how to take an indoor photo with Photoshop CC.
Learn about the different features of Photoshop CC:
- Selection Tools in Photoshop CC – Learn about the different selection tools in photoshop.
- Lasso Tool, Polygonal Lasso Tool, Magnetic Lasso Tool, Quick Selection Tool and Pen tool.
- Layer Folders in Photoshop CC
- Healing Brush & Spot Removal in Photoshop CC | Indoor Background Change Tutorial.
Create a photo collage with multiple photos and frames:
Photo Editing in Photoshop CC: How to Create a Photo Collage with Multiple Photos and Frames
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a photo collage with multiple photos and frames. You can use any type of photo for your collage, but we’ll be using indoor photos for this example.
To get started, we will open a photo of the indoor scene in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Next, we’ll be using multiple photos and frames to create an eye-catching photo collage:
There you go! As simple as that with some creativity and imagination, you can produce high quality results for your own project.
Add text to your images, such as funny quotes or inspirational messages:
To add text that overlays your image, choose a font from the top toolbar. You can adjust the size and opacity of your font by using the bar below it. To change its color or alignment, use tools on either side of this window to make these changes:
Use filters to adjust the colors in your images:
- Curves has one of the most powerful set of tools for color correction.
- Selectively adjust any colors using Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to make subtle adjustments or use Color Balance which allows you to change specific colors across your image (e.g., increase reds in shadows).
- To create a black and white image with color tint, use the Channel Mixer adjustment.
- To create a black and white film effect try using Filter > Artistic > Film Grain at around 15 for high resolution images or 25 for low res images (such as smartphone photos).
Adjust lighting and contrast for more dramatic effects:
In Photoshop, you can adjust the lighting and contrast to create more dramatic effects in your photos. This is a great way to make indoor shots look more like outdoor scenes. Start by adjusting the brightness and contrast levels until you’re happy with the results. You may also want to play around with the color saturation and temperature settings to get the perfect outdoor feel.
Start by adjusting the brightness and contrast levels until you’re happy with your results.
You can also play around with color saturation and temperature settings for more dramatic effects!